Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Top 10 Favorite Xbox 360 games!!!!!

   Hi, my name is Anthony, I am 18, and have been playing video games my whole life. I am an enthusiast, and I am giving you a list of my top 10 favorite Xbox 360 games. Enjoy, and please leave comments, or request a post! FREE MONEY

Call of Duty: Black Ops II For Xbox 360 New $49.99!!!

#10 Left for Dead 2
This game is on the list, for its insanely creative gameplay. Different types of bullets, awesome pick-ups, killer secondaries, and gun upgrades, that's what a player likes to see. Also, the various enemies have their own unique abilities. The fact that you can play a multiplayer campaign, on one tv, is a quality that keeps me coming back. I'm looking forward to the next one!


#9 Dead Rising 2
The only image I see, when I think about playing this game, is throwing a tv off a ledge, and into a crowd of zombies. There is a level-up system, all sorts of unique weapons, but coolest, are the bosses. Some bosses are really hard, but what I think really gets me, is that it's a zombie killing sandbox. The zombies don't really come after you, they just mope around, untill you get close. They are like dummies, at a wacky, zombie killing slaughterhouse.



#8 Borderlands
In this game, it is almost like a sandbox, but all of the quests are intertwined. There is countless weapons in this game, many with their own unique and special ability. The graphics are a little "cartoony", but I suppose they fit the game type. With lots of different enemies, and the capability to play multi-player campaign, on one tv, is always a good characteristic. Also, the level system is superb, because your character and you guns, have levels and efficiencies.


#7 Battlefield 2
I only really only ever played this game for its online multiplier  I played the campaign, and it was allright, but the online game play far surpasses the campaign. The online game play is awesome, lots of levels, perks, weapons, goals, and challenges. It also features smooth shooting, and great graphics.


#6 Halo: Reach
This game is all about playing with other people. Wether its playing online multiplier with the person sitting next to you, or playing campaign with online strangers. The graphics are sweet, and guns are sweeter. I also like, that there are interchangeable pick-ups, like the jet pack or sprint  There are enemies out there though, that will make you cringe, at the sight of them.


#5 Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV
This game will always be  on my top 10. One of my all time favorites, this sandbox rpg, keeps me going back for more. I have logged countless hours playing this game, and still there are events that surprise me, or are undiscovered. Weapons are as upgradable, as you are, and there are tons of different weapons and armor, with the ability to enchant. Great game, I always will suggest a game made by Bethesda.


#4 Dead Island
I like this game, to start, because you can choose your own character. Not only that but each character, has their own proficiencies. The level up system is good, and the enemies don't just mope around, either. There are different ones, with different abilities and weaknesses. All of the weapons are unique, because your car make them yourself, with your own custom preferences. Also, the money currency in the game, is used to repair and upgrade your weapons.


#3 Call of Duty: MW3
First person shooters, are just as good as sandbox, or any other types of genres. MW3 has supreme graphics and weapon characteristics. Upgrade your weapons, level up, or just customize your active classes. The campaign and multiplayer are both excellent, but again the online game play, surpasses the campaign. There is also, the ops part. That is a good, fun mini-game you can play for hours.


#2 Rock Smith
First, Rock Smith is Righteous. Game play is cool, with its level up system and what not. The best part , though, is that I felt myself improving, as I payed the game. That's a big thumbs up. They have a pretty large list of songs, with varying difficulties. And alot of different places to play at.


#1 Oblivion: Skyrim
You probably new it was going to be first, on my list. Let me start by saying, that there is a huge difference from Skyrim to the Elder Scrolls. Skyrim is way more in depth. The enemies are harder, the loot is better, and The map is quite large. There are plenty of quests, unique weapons, and spells. In my opinion, he dragons and their shouts, that you can learn, are unbelievably cool. You can also become a werewolf, which is insane,too.

Well, there it is, my top 10. Please post a link to your top ten.FREE MONEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment